nai-yuen english blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

nai-yuen english blog
Think for yourself

1.No,it not.
2.We receive all kinds of information every day.Some comes from people or information every day.
Critical thinking help us determine whether this information is reliable or not.
3.Yes,I have.I get some opinion from my parents.My parents alwarys give me the best decision.
A giant men

1.Yes.Because I think he is so miserable.The god is not fairness.
2.Many people who meet Kyle are impressed by his can-do attitude.We can learned optimism from Kyle.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Maybe you think Kyle is not fair. However, it's said, "God never shuts one door but he opens another." So we are happy to be a healthy and sound mind-body. Cheer! To learn more English is your way.

    By Blogger Happy, at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home