nai-yuen english blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

nai-yuen english blogOn Life

1. Summarize from “A Psalm of Life”

This article has the significance very much. This poem is praises of the life. Life just like an empty dream and things are not always what they seem. We come from dust and finally we will return to dust, so we don’t need to fell scared when we face dead. As long as we make efforts to our goal, we will find that we become better than yesterday.

2. Describe my point of view

Suppose that I were to learn that I had just one year to live─the number of my days were to be only 365. What should I do with the precious few days that remained to me? In my opinion, life is very short, but we can do something significant to make our life more colorful. That is to say, I can not extend the length of life, but I can determine the depth of life. I will seize the time and make my efforts to do whatever I have to do.

3. Enrich life education

As a proverb goes well “live and learn.” In the other word, no matter
how old I am, I will always keep a enthusiastic heart to learn everything.
Not only just from newspaper or television, but also going to library or
museum to learn latest knowledge and news. So in mine university life.
I diligently will enrich own knowledge. The full use time does not let time in vain passing. How is this I practices the life the best illustration.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Actually, it's a good explanation from your point.
    "As long as we make efforts to our goal, we will find that we become better than yesterday."

    Suppose Supposed that I were to learn that I had just one year to live─the number of my days were to be only 365. I will seize the time and make my efforts to do whatever I have to do. It's good comparision from the poem just like Henry Keller (Three days See).

    Cheer! Never let rest your goal until you got it!

    By Blogger Happy, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home